Lidija Georgieva has been practising yoga since 1981 and teaching it since 1984. She learned yoga from many teachers from India and Europe.
She founded the Yoga Centre Taftalidže, Skopje in 1996 and has been running it successfully since then.
She has worked with thousands of practitioners, both beginners and advanced, in Skopje and other towns throughout Macedonia as well as with residing foreigners. Also, she has been holding classes on meditation, specialized programmes for pregnant women and elderly people, and therapeutic courses for spinal and heart diseases, asthma, diabetes and other psychosomatic diseases.
She also conducts individual programmes for healthy living and personal spiritual development. Organizess and holds seminars and lectures on yoga.
For over 20 years, during the summer, she has been holding yoga classes on the Croatian coast, with over 500 practitioners from Croatia, Slovenia, Germany, Italy, Austria, Norway and England.
- Training of yoga instructor
- She conducts a 4-day seminar on the philosophy of yoga once a year
- For the past ten years, he has been conducting yoga classes for employees of the US Embassy in Skopje and USAID
- Since 2016, she has been running workshops for Family Constellations – Order of Love
Training and Seminars she attended:
- 1981 – 2007: She actively works in the organization, teaching and training of teaching staff in the Yoga Society – Skopje and the Yoga Association of Macedonia.
- 1982 – Zen seminar by Filip Kaplo in Belgrade
- 1982 – Yoga seminar under the guidance of Swami Maheshvarananda in Skopje
- 1983 – Seminar in Skopje led by Swami Yogamudrananda from the Bihar School of Yoga
- 2001 – was on a study trip to India, where she participated in Maha Kumbh Mela.
- 2001 in Athens, Greece and 2003 in Skopje, Macedonia – Seminars “Yoga for pregnant women” under the guidance of Dr. Frederick Leboyer, a gynecologist from France, well-known for his book “Birth Without Violence”;
- 2003 – spent a week in isolation on the Zen Seminar in the Naikan Centre in Vienna
- 2012 – 2017: Ho`opopono seminars with Mabel Kac in Zagreb
- 2012 – 2016: Training for systemic therapist for Family Constellations with Vlado Ilic (Zagreb and Belgrade)
- 2015 – 2016: Seminars for Family Constellations with Matej Shkufca from Slovenia (in Zagreb)
She was born in 1960 in Bitola.
Graduated from the Faculty of Architecture in Skopje in 1987.
Mob: +389 71 23 87 85 (Macedonia)
+385 91 88 50 700 (Croatia)