YOGA AS THERAPY
YOUR IMMUNITY INCREASES AND YOUR ATTITUDE TOWARDS THE DISEASE IS CHANGED AS YOU REALISE THAT YOU CAN DO A LOT IN ORDER TO FEEL BETTER!
The ancient eastern wisdom of yoga has become popular in the West because of its beneficial effects on the psycho-somatic and spiritual health of the modern, dynamic men and women.
The mental techniques reduce the effects of our stressful living, the breathing techniques supply us with more energy and the physical exercises keep the body in good shape.
It is important to bear in mind that the programme for treatment of various diseases is a combination of physical, mental, breathing and purification techniques, because the human being is an inseparable unity of the body, mind, spirit and energy. The illness, as well as recovery, is manifested at all of these levels. The origin of the disease is rooted deeply in our soul, and recovery starts with our inner peace.
IT IS BENEFICIAL WITH:
- HEART DISEASES – following a heart attack, angina pectoris, operations and high blood pressure, because yoga helps you to change the bad habits that led to the disease and reduces the consequences of the stress.
Reference: Dr. Josif Naumovski, phone: +389 70 27 55 22
- SPINAL DISORDERS – sciatica, slipped discus, scoliosis. It strengthens and relaxes the muscles and corrects the body posture.
- OSTEOPOROSIS, RHEUMATISM AND ARTHRITIS – yoga exercises are not aggressive and exhausting. The slow and gentle movements help the nourishment of the bones and the joints.
- MENOPAUSE – the unpleasant symptoms are reduced or completely eradicated.
- ASTHMA AND OTHER LUNG DISEASES – you can completely get rid of these problems, which, as many others, have psycho-somatic origin.
- INSOMNIA AND CONSTANT FATIGUE – energy is restored.
- FREQUENT COLDS – only after a few weeks of regular practice the frequent colds that troubled you for years, disappear.
- DIABETES – regular practice restores the natural powers of the body to fight the disease.
The therapeutic programmes are sometimes specially organised for a group of people, but you can also join the regular courses and work under the instructor’s surveillance according to a specialised programme.