Exercise in nature, long walks and meditations on mountain meadows
with LIDIJA GEORGIEVA
16 – 19 June 2022, Hotel “Molika”, Pelister, Bitola
BHAKTI JOGA – YOGA OF LOVE
“Love is life without fear.” Dr. Gerald G. Jampolsky
“For me, there is only travel on the roads that have a heart. And the only worthy challenge is to cross that road completely, to the end. ”
– Don Juan (Carlos Castaneda)
THEORY – LECTURES:
- Bhakti Yoga – Divine love
- Love is the basis for good health, joy, creativity, successful life, vitality and longevity.
- It is a challenge to stay on the path of love and peace in the midst of the unrest around you.
- Be brave to do what you love and ennobles you. Life will support you.
- Bhakti meditation – awareness of the divine in us and union with Divine L
- Asanas (postures), pranayama (breathing techniques) and We will practice outside, in nature.
- Karma Yoga – practical work, cleaning
Hotel “Molika” – Pelister, Bitola
It is located at 1350 meters above sea level, in a pine forest, Molika.
PRICE OF A FULL BOARD:
1820 denars. in a single room, 1520 denars in a double room
You pay for the accommodation directly at the hotel.
THE MENU DURING THE SEMINAR IS VEGETARIAN.
Alcohol consumption is not allowed.
DURATION: The seminar will start on Thursday, June 16, at 6 p.m. and will end on Sunday, June 19, in the afternoon (around 4 p.m.).
We start work at 7 am and work actively throughout the day. Around 10 pm we do evening meditations.
The registration is with the payment of the FEE FOR THE SEMINAR:
- EARLY APPLICATION until May 13 – 3500 den. for regular members; – 4200 den. for other participants.
- 4200 denars for regular members until June 3 2022
- 4700 denars for regular members after June 3 2022
- 4900 denars for other participants until June 3 2022
- 5400 denars for other participants after June 3 2022
If the participation is canceled until June 10, 2022, 50% of the registration fee is withheld, and after June 10, 2022, 70% of the registration fee is withheld.
Transportation is by own car or by taxi.
Information on: Tel: 00 389 71 23 87 85 or: email@example.com