Yoga for Beginners
Monday and Wednesday
20:30 – 21:40
During The Class
Hatha Yoga: body positions (asanas), breathing techniques (pranayama) and concentration and relaxation techniques. Several procedures for purifying the body and mind (shatkarma) are also studied. This increases the qualities for meditation practice: a comfortable sitting position in which one can stay for as long as possible, deep and calm breathing and uninterrupted concentration.
Recommendation: If you have any health problem, consult the teacher.
For exercise you'll need comfortable clothes and a larger towel that you will place over the mat in the Yoga Center. You don't need sneakers.
You'll achieve: ability to concentrate and relax, better health, inner peace and increased self-confidence.
Kei Edrovska Isajlovska
The course can be attended by:
- People in their 70s, 80s (they work by a specialized program)
- People with health problems (working according to a specialized program)
- Athletes – yogic practice complements training by increasing mental strength, ability to concentrate and visualize, as well as quick and effective relaxation.
Курсеви на англиски јазик
If there is a sufficient number of interested parties, a special foreign language group is formed. If not, the individuals join the regular groups and the classes are conducted in both Macedonian and English.
Individual consultations and classes
- For better living and personal development
- Related to yogic practice
- To resolve emotional conflicts
- To overcome health problems
They are led by Lidija Georgieva, who prepares individual practice programs.